All students in grades K – 5 are invited to enter a project in this year’s science fair!
Registration is online.
Please register by January 11th
Step 1: Ask a Question!
Step 2: Make a guess!
Step 3: Do an experiment!
Step 4: Communicate what you found out!
Science Fair Info:
• Science Fair projects are required for all 4th grade students!
• Students not in 4th grade who enter a project will be placed in a drawing to win prizes!
• Classes with the most participation will win prizes!
• All projects are due Thursday Jan. 24th
• Projects should be brought to the gym before school and will stay up through the school day
• Projects will stay on display for STREAM Night (6:00 pm on 1/24)
• Students will make a tri-fold poster to communicate their results.
• Projects will not be judged. All participants will receive a ribbon and a certificate.
Instructions for the project can be found at here.
Questions? Contact Amy Earle (AmyLEarle@gmail.com
Questions? contact Amy Learle via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!